I am still working on the tunics during the past few days. Somehow time seems to run away when we are busy.
The next thread being worked on this neckline for printed blue crepe tunic is gold silk thread, this thread can be used on machine too. The outlines for the triangles are worked with chain stitch.
WIPW225-bpcretfse-8
The work on aqua blue fabric with white thread continues this week too. After the couching! Stitch, it is back to straight stitches, they are  not technically double running stitch, because the back side does not need to be the same, wherever required short cuts are taken.
WIPW225-wgtct-7
A neck and a design around the neck was drawn for the plum colour fabric this week. This will be a short top. The fabric was left over from a tunic made in 2013.
WIPW225-pltch-1

Advertisements

These past few weeks it was hard to get to the computer to post on blog. The progress is also not much when compared to the time lapse.
I am in the last phase on this navy blue tunic. A few more fillings, it should be completed. It does get monotonous to work the chain stitches over and over again.
WIPW223-ncotka-9
White thread is to be used predominantly on this aqua green fabric, after working with green and medium aqua green, white thread was started. Lots more to stitch on this tunic.
WIPW223-wgtct-4
The next colour on the golden synthetic fabric is turquoise blue thread. Fly stitch variations are being worked on this pattern.
WIPW23-bpcretfse-6
It is really a challenge to catch up with the stitch challenges, hope the following weeks are better.

This week went with the works on tunics.
I am still in the mode of changing the colours of the kutchwork black yoke. The blue colour was changed to yellow. This project was restarted with changing the blue colour, somehow green preceded it. I have started with changing the blue on the other side today.
WIPW220-blaykk-4
After filling with blue thread on this gold neckline, I started working isolated fly stitch variation with green novelty thread.
WIPW220-bpcretfse-5
Some more stems were worked with chain stitch on this navy tunic.
WIPW220-ncotka-6
Now that I am getting more friendly with my computer, I would like to post the details of the finished projects of this year.

New monitor was set up on Monday. Images copied from hard disk yesterday. Today I am organisng the folders.
Now for the works in progress in embroidery.
The old kutchwork yoke looked like this before I started removing the beads, sequins and changing the colour.
WIPW219-blaykk-3
It looks like this now, the next step is to replace blue with yellow.
WIPW219-blaykk-2
The front of the neutral tussar silk tunic is being worked now with zardosi beads, pearl beads and sequins.
WIPW219-neutusstz-6
The leaves and stems were worked on the panels of the cream silk cotton fabric for this cream chiffon tunic. Now the progress is on the flowers.
WIPW219-creabluts-5
The neckline embroidery for the printed blue crepe tunic is quite slow, still started with the dark blue thread.
WIPW219-bpcretfse-4
This past week was quite progressive, did some catching up with old UFO’s