This tunic was done, sometime ago.

There is  ‘Post  a photo of..’ challenge on Stitchin fingers group.Last time the title was couching, I couln’t add any photos.

This time it is ‘Beading’. I have been experimenting with beads and sequins for some time,this tunic also falls under that category.

 The fabric is synthetic crepe.the design idea I got from going around shops.

I did the embroidery after stitching the tunic[by Tailor ,ofcourse] I used anchor  cotton skeins and antique sequins and beads. The stitches chosen were quite simple  line stitches. Now for the tunic-

brown crepe-1

 

 the close up of the Yoke-

Brown crepe-2

Preview of the next post-