Most of this week I was working on the kutch work borders. The samples were small, but taking pictures of and posting the work in progress took three days. For more details see here.
I did the couching of polyester thread on blue/green crepe tunic.actually this could have been tried after working the pink crepe too, still I wanted to see whether the thread would go well with the whole embroidery, which it did!
The embroidery on pink crepe is progressing very slowly. The pattern is for the front and sleeves. Some stem stitches were worked in the same green thread and some straight stitches in fine silk variegated thread are started on flowers.
We visited the Muscat festival again this weekend. I also took some pictures of embroidery from Uzbekistan and Thailand, which I will share as soon as possible.