Aqua green and pink floral tunic


I am consistent in writing the post late on Wednesdays. This week other than stitching, roaming around also happened.
The Beyond TAST challenge is in the same place as last week. The status of the SSS challenge is also the same. I have two stitches to learn and work on them.
The progress was on this aqua green tunic. The flowers were worked in pink cotton skein. Satin stitch in two strands.
WIPW190-aqgreepinkt-3
I should start  working on Beyond TAST challenge at least this week.

Advertisements

I am late again in posting the the progress of this week.
For some reason Beyond TAST challenge is not progressing well. The ideas come and go, it is hard to bring them into stitching. I thought this filing stitches would be easy. Hoping for more progress this week.
I completed sham hem stitch sampler on SSS challenge. Yet to start on this week’s stitch.
The work on aqua green cotton tunic is going well. After the stems, it is time to work the leaves, I didn’t have  to search for the right stitch, it is fish bone stitch from SSS challenge.
WIPW189-aqgreepinkt-2
The leaves are completed. The work on flowers will start tomorrow.

These past two days after the festivities were productive stitch wise.
I started on the Beyond TAST sampler. The earlier stitch samplers have to be looked into for  more stitch ideas.
Today the recent SSS challenge stitch sampler was also started. It is not a complicated stitch is my observation at this point. The possibility of doing it wrong or inventing a new stitch have to be considered!
Keeping aside the Kashmiri embroidery for the time being, a new embroidery project on an aqua green tunic fabric was started. The tailor had marked and given the tunic front. Started with stem stitch. The pattern is floral.
WIPW188-aqgreepinkt-1