Now that the embroidery has been completed for this small yoke, I was in a hurry to place it on the tunic fabric to see how it looked, LOL! The tunic fabric is upside down in this picture. I noticed it only when I was writing this post.
Nothing can be done now, At least the tailor stitched it properly.
A lace in cream colour was attached to the sleeves. The completed tunic looks like this-
Not a good picture though.
I noticed that the space between the motifs required some adornment, so I stitched two big sized mirrors there.
With the mirrors –
I am yet to wear this tunic. After doing a lagartera embroidery on a blouse for someone else, I thought I would do a similar geometrical pattern on one of my tunics too.this I worked in phulkari embroidery, with mirrors.