In this week’s TAST challenge, the non co-operative bullion knot is worked as florals.
The sampler done so far-
4. the bullion knot is outlined with detached chain stitch.
5.the outlining is done with buttonhole in this motif.
6. the star shape if done in back stitch.
7.the base of bullion knot is worked in fly stitch.
8.bullion knots are worked on both sides of cross stitch.
9. detached chain stitches and bullion knots are combined together to form a border.
10. this line , the uncontrolled bullion knot with French knots!
11. The idea for this variation is taken from a book.
12. another attempt to do a flower with this bullion knot.
13. A flower with petals done in three bullion knots of varying size. Really adventurous of me!
14.the small bullion knots are outlined with bullion detached chain.