Today I completed the crossed buttonhole stitch sampler of the TAST 2012 challenge by SharonB.
1st part of the ssampler-
The second part of the sampler-
Rest of the details-
9. I worked a row of herringbone between two rows of crossed buttonhole stitches.
10. first row is a combination of this stitch with up and down buttonhole stitch.
Three straight stitches are tied with crossed buttonhole stitches.
11. Upright cross stitches are worked over the crossed buttonhole stitches.
Crossed buttonhole stitch is combined with chain stitch.
12.Laced a perle cotton thread through the crosses.
13. twisted chain stitches are worked over the crosses and pink beads are added in between the crosses.
14. the three straight stitches worked below the crosses are embellished with pink glass beads.
I enjoyed working on this sampler.